Thursday, December 24, 2015

hello again my friends in this new post i talk about my plan for this sumer are in  January work in the foundry workshop with student who want found sculptures has made thought for the year in the workshop class of foundry, and get a job to rise the money to go in February to visit my family in Puchuncavi into the countryside there i like to go into the mountain riding in my horse called Santino,this horse are gift me by mi godfather three years ago the most y like of the countryside is the peaceful and the lonely

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claudio
    I see you in the workshop of foundry :)
    I didn't imagine you have a horse, I want to se a picture of Santino.
    :)
    Reagrds

    ReplyDelete

  2. Look at my child has his horse in puchuncabi jajajjajajaja hope you enjoy and that you pass it well with your family friend Feliciano

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your workshop! I would like to go in January to see his work :)

    ReplyDelete